Consultant Radiologist, MD
Dr Astrinakis is a consultant musculoskeletal radiologist, with a broad experience in all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging and image guided intervention.
His interests include sports imaging and intervention, rheumatology, paediatric musculoskeletal imaging, bone and soft tissue tumours.
He has completed a post CCT Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship in Leeds Teaching Hospitals and has previously trained in musculoskeletal radiology in Cleveland UH Hospital / Case Western Reserve University and Geneva University Hospital.
He sees recreational and elite athletes as part of his NHS and private practice
Recent and Current Appointments
– Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, MRI lead for MSK imaging
– Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer at Imperial College London
Publications, lectures and teaching
– Over 10 peer reviewed publications
– Multiple abstract contributions in international and national meetings
– Teaches and lectures regularly in his local NHS practice, across the North West London Sector, national and international meetings
– British Society of Skeletal Radiology
– Royal College of Radiology
– European Society of Radiology
– Radiologic Society of North America
– European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology