Mr Alessandro Vidoni
Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Alessandro is a Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist working at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital who specialises in diagnostic imaging and imaging-guided procedures.
He completed a research fellowship at the MSK radiology department of University of California San Diego (UCSD) in 2016 and a clinical fellowship at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital (Birmingham, UK) in 2017.
Alessandro published various scientific papers on peer-reviewed international journals (Orcid: 0000-0003-1394-1400) presenting his research projects at national and international meetings.
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (2018 – Present)
- Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (2017-2018)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR)
- European Society of Radiology (ESR)