Mr. Michael Khoo
BSc (Hons) MB BS MRCP FRCR
Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Dr Michael Khoo is a Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist working at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
He specialises in musculoskeletal imaging and image-guided intervention. He has a broad experience of musculoskeletal radiology which includes specialist orthopaedic services (sarcoma, complex upper and lower limb joint reconstruction, peripheral nerve injuries) and complex spinal services (complex spinal tumour and deformity surgery, Spinal Cord Injury Centre (SCIC)).
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant MSK Radiologist – Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital; 2012 – Present
- Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, Institute of Orthopaedics & Musculoskeletal Sciences, UCL; 2013 – Present
- Consultant MSK Radiologist – Hillingdon NHS Trust 2011-2012
Publications, lectures and teaching
Michael is a regular presenter and lecturer at national and international meetings and contributor to the radiology and orthopaedic literature.
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- Royal College of Radiologists